Pharm Fresh is no ordinary marketing company. We channel all of our time, expertise and creative energy into the Independent Pharmacy market. We know how busy you are and marketing is probably the last thing on your To Do list, but in order for you to grow or even maintain patients, you have to market your pharmacy.
That’s where we come in.
Give us a call at 1.877.32.PHARM and check out our portfolio. We are happy to talk to you about your pharmacy’s marketing needs. We don’t charge for this consultation so pick up the phone – what do you have to lose?
Our company goal is to help you succeed. Try the Pharm Fresh approach now and see your pharmacy grow.
Liz Tiefenthaler, Owner
Liz Tiefenthaler is the Co-founder and President of Pharm Fresh, whose focus is on providing marketing solutions to Independent Pharmacy. Liz helps pharmacists build patient loyalty and engagement through ongoing conversations in marketing, public relations, print and web solutions. She has worked in marketing and advertising for over 25 years and as an entrepreneur herself, understands the issues facing small and mid-sized businesses. She is a tireless promoter of Independent Pharmacy.
Liz is a frequent speaker for the National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA), teaching beginning marketing Continuing Education (CE) courses for new pharmacy owners, as well as advanced marketing CE courses for established pharmacies.
- Presented at NCPA’s National Convention for the past three years, including a symposium in 2010 called “And the Survey Says” which detailed the results of a study of what consumers want from pharmacy vs what pharmacy believes the consumer wants.
- Speakers Tour 2012 for NCPA Full Disclosure Series
- Presented a CE course on “Why Market Locally” at the national McKesson Trade Show in Las Vegas in 2010
- Numerous marketing CE courses for state associations and drug buying groups
- Pharmacy Technology Resources podcast guest
- Speaker for the Ontario Pharmacist Association including at their annual meeting
- Direct mail
- Email marketing
- Public relations
- Event promotion
- Print collateral and support materials
- Web solutions including consulting on social media
- CE Instructor
- Contributor to America’s Pharmacist magazine
- Monthly marketing column appearing in Drugstore Canada magazine
- Frequent contributer to industry blogs
- American Marketing Association
- TEMPO International
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- Digital Solutions Cooperative
Wayne Glowac , CMO
Wayne Glowac is a career sales & marketing professional serving as a consultant, ad agency owner, teacher, and author. He has consulted dozens of corporations and numerous healthcare providers but his real passion is helping community pharmacies compete and thrive.
Wayne is co-author of Healthcare Tsunami and has spoken nationally on the topic of healthcare consumerism and taught branding and advertising at the University of Wisconsin School of Business and the Small Business Development Center for 10 years.
Wayne has been a reoccurring speaker at NCPA including New Owner’s Workshop, Annual Meeting and was featured in American Pharmacist in January 2016. Read the American Pharmacist article, “Telling Your Brand Story”, here.
Wayne is a frequent speaker for NCPA, state asscociations and buying groups.
2016 NCPA New Owner’s Workshop and Annual Meeting
Numerous marketing CE courses for state associations and drug buying groups